About FHSU > University Overview
Location: Hays, Kansas
Enrollment: Campus – 4,683 Online – 8,119 Total – 12,802
International Students: 4,050 students from more than 30 nations
Campus: 200 acres
Housing: 3 on-campus residence halls 2 on-campus apartment complexes
Mascot: Victor E. Tiger
Athletics: NCAA Division II Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA)
Transportation: Hays Regional Airport
Accreditations: Higher Learning Commission (NCA)
Assn. to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (in candidacy)
Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language- Hearing Assoc.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Council on Social Work Education
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
Kansas State Board of Education
Kansas State Board of Nursing
National Association of Schools of Music
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
Schedule a Visit
What to Do
Maps and Directions
Driving Directions to our Campus
- Coming from 183 South, turn left at 8th Street and go straight (west) to
the FHSU campus
- Coming from 183 North, (option 1) turn right at 27th Street, take 27th St.
to Hall St., turn south (left) and go to the FHSU campus
- Coming from 183 North, (option 2) Take Vine St. south to 8th St., turn right
and go straight (west) to the FHSU campus.
- Coming from Interstate 70 East or West, turn south at US 183 Bypass (exit
157) and go straight to the FHSU campus.
Where to Stay
Copyright © 2009-2012 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.