Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > Internationalization > Studyabroadcertificate
Study Abroad Certificate
Students completing a minimum of nine credits
through study abroad experiences are eligible to receive a certificate
from the Office of Internationalization in the Graduate School. Students
must apply for this certificate .
• Students must either enroll in a minimum
of nine (9) credits of FHSU study abroad credit or transfer a minimum
of nine (9) credits from an approved institution.
• All courses must be approved by the academic department chair
and Assistant Provost for Internationalization to qualify for the
certificate prior to departure.
• Students must earn a minimum grade of C or better (undergraduate)
or B or better (graduate) in each course to qualify for the certificate.
• Credits may apply to a student’s degree or program requirements
in addition to the certificate.
• A certificate can be issued for an undergraduate or graduate
Copyright © 2009-2013 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.