Faculty and Unclassified Staff Handbook
Chapter 7-- Student Affairs

Resident Tuition

Instructions to students seeking to establish Kansas residence for fee purposes in state educational institutions governed by the Kansas Board of Regents are available from the Registrar. Undergraduate students from Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan and Nebraska may also inquire about tuition under the Midwest Student Exchange Program (MSEP) by contacting the Registrar.

Revision approved by President Edward H. Hammond (11-28-89).

Back to Chapter 7


Back to top