Administration and Finance
The Division of Administration and Finance provides financial and service support to the University. Financial support includes budgeting, accounting, purchasing, payables, receivables, and debt management. Support services include infrastructure functions such are building maintenance, custodial services, grounds maintenance, telecommunication and computing services and facilities planning. Our goals include:
- Providing first rate customer service to all constituents and stake holders of the university.
- Managing the fiscal operations to allow the most flexibility to all other service providers of the university.
- Providing the highest level of technology allowable within the fiscal constraints of the university operation.
- Maintaining the physical plant and facilities in a condition all university stake holders can be proud of.
- Presenting competitive athletics programs that allow student athletes to excel in the classroom and on the field or court.
We take great pride doing our part to support student's educational success, faculty's ability to teach, and the success of the university. If the university succeeds we all succeed.