Fort Hays State University
Office of Admissions
Picken Hall 211
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601
Phone: 785-628-5666
Meet the Admissions Staff

Admissions on Facebook

 Reverse Transfer Agreement

Fort Hays State University has partnered with Kansas Community College's to allow eligible and interested students to transfer certain course work from FHSU to a Kansas Community College to complete requirements for an Associate's Degree.



Back to top