Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE) Licensure Requirements for Adaptive Special Education

Completion of the Master of Science in Adaptive Special Education does not lead to a teaching license; however, it does lead to a full endorsement in Adaptive Special Education (PreK-12th) which can be added to a current teaching license. For current Kansas licensure information, please visit the Licensure Office websiteIf you aren't from Kansas, you will need to contact the appropriate state certification office and inquire about the requirements required for endorsement in Adaptive Special Education.

If you have any questions about the Adaptive Special Education program, please contact Dr. Fulton, dfulton@fhsu.edu.


Back to top