Online Master of Science in Adaptive Special Education
students have the same abilities, and some need assistance to overcome
developmental challenges. The Adaptive Special Education Master of Science program concentrates on the practical needs
and challenges faced by today's educators of special needs students. Here are a few points about this graduate degree program:
- The M.S. in Adaptive Special Education is a 36 credit-hour program.
- You will participate in an online learning environment, which means
you can complete this program from wherever you live and work - there are no
- Students typically complete their degree in 18-24 months.
- While there are admission requirements, you do not have to complete an entrance exam.
- Technology is infused throughout the curriculum.
- Coursework has been designed to promote reflection and critical thinking.
- You will discover authentic learning experiences with real-life application.
- The program focuses on action research, best practices, and a case study approach to learning.
- The degree is accredited by both KSDE and NCATE and is aligned with the state standards.
with your need for flexibility, convenience and educational quality in mind, this program's intensive coursework and personalized faculty mentorship
give you the tools you need to succeed in your online classroom as well as in your
about the M.S. in Adaptive Special Education
If you are interested in learning more about the Adaptive Special Education program, please contact Dr. Dorothy Fulton, firstname.lastname@example.org