Admission to the Fort Hays State University Graduate School

All graduate students in the Department of Advanced Education Programs, whether degree-seeking or non-degree-seeking, must apply for admission to the FHSU Graduate School. Applications are available online.

Any additional documents your specific degree program may require, including letters of recommendation, personal statement, request for transcripts, or entrance exam scores should be sent to the Graduate School.


Useful FHSU Graduate School Links

Back to top

Original text