Objectives of Equal Employment Policy
FHSU's Equal Employment Program has the following
- Maintaining open and fair recruitment practices which
will provide equal opportunity and encouragement for all qualified
of any salary discrepancy relating to age, race, color, marital status,
religion, sex, national origin, handicap, veteran status (Vietnam
Era and/or special disabled), and establishing procedures to
avoid creating such inequities in the future.
- Maintaining fair and equitable conditions for the promotion
of all persons in the institution.
- Ensuring fair and equitable treatment of all students
in every phase of their academic life, especially those who may
presently be disadvantaged in any way because of age, race, color,
marital status, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, veteran
status (Vietnam Era and/or special disabled).
- Increasing the utilization of minorities, women, and
the handicapped at all levels in all units and departments of
- Designing and implementing ongoing audits, research,
and reporting systems to evaluate and measure Equal Employment
- Developing training programs designed to assist to those
responsible for hiring, promotion and supervision in with complying the university's equal opportunity policies.
- Publishing and disseminating internally and externally
all university policies concerning equal opportunity.
Objectives of the Equal Employment Program | Administration of the Program
Dissemination of Policies and Program Information | Retention of Search Files