News and Events
43rd Annual High School Art Exhibition
April 19, 2017
HANGING OF THE EXHIBITION 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
JURORING OF THE EXHIBITION 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
SIDEWALK CHALK DRAWING COMPETITION 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
If you are an area high school art instructor, look for a brochure and reservation form in the mail, or print off the brochure below and return it to us to reserve your booth.
Important Notes to Instructors:
- One booth measuring 8' x 4' is allotted per instructor at each school.
- Please bring whatever hardware and tools you need to attach the artwork to the peg board masonite.
- In addition to the upright display section a 6' x 3' table will be provided for 3-dimensional work.
- You may bring digital work. Please provide your own computer, laptop, etc. as well as an extension cord. Please indicate your need for an outlet and the number of outlets on the reservation form.
- All works should be labeled with the student's name and the school's name.
- The hanging of the work should be completed between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. the day of the exhibition.
View printable version of the Brochure Here
View printable version of the Brochure Insert Here