Employer Registration Information - 2015 Career-Internship Day
Online Registration Form
Registration fee ($100) includes:
- One six-foot table, chairs, tablecloth, refreshments, and buffet style lunch.
- A direct link to your company or organization's Web page.
- Campus-wide promotional exposure for the Career-Internship Day through flyers, posters, banner, e-mail messages, faculty, classroom presentations, Facebook, Channel 21, and the FHSU and Career Services websites.
- Free parking. No parking permits needed.
You will receive an email confirming your registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you are not confirmed as a participant of this event. If you have concerns, please contact email@example.com. If your organization requires an invoice, contact Career Services at 785-628-4260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day of the Fair Schedule
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Registration and set-up at Gross Memorial Coliseum
9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Career-Internship Fair, Gross Memorial Coliseum
Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Open Lunch - Fair Continues
Exhibits and booths dismantled
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
Cancellation notification is appreciated so we may inform students. Full refund of the registration fee will be given for cancellations received by February 6. There is no refund of the registration fee for cancellations after February 6.
Driving Directions to FHSU Campus
- Coming from 183 South, turn left at 8th Street and go straight (west) to the FHSU campus
- Coming from 183 North, (option 1) turn right at 27th Street, take 27th St. to Hall St., turn south (left) and go to the FHSU campus
- Coming from 183 North, (option 2) Take Vine St. south to 8th St., turn right and go straight (west) to the FHSU campus.
- Coming from Interstate 70 East or West, turn south at US 183 Bypass (exit 157) and go straight to the FHSU campus.
See our map to view locations of hotels and restaurants in Hays.
If your organization has materials and/or displays to be shipped before the event, please use the following shipping address:
Fort Hays State University
601 Park St Sheridan Hall Rm 214
Hays, KS 67601
If your organization has materials and/or displays to be returned, leave them with a Career Services employee. The only thing we ask of you is to have the shipping forms attached to the materials and/or display containers.
Do you need additional information? E-mail email@example.com or call 785-628-4260.