The Woody Financial Group On-Campus Interview Opportunity
||Tuesday, April 9, 2013
|Position Interviewing for:
| -Financial Representative
Is your new career everything you thought it would be? Were you promised independence and now you find yourself being monitored? Were you told to build relationships and now being told to push products? At The Woody Financial Group, a general agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY 10004, we expect and reward forward thinking and creativity. If you’re interested in developing a certain market, you can. If you are interested in gaining new knowledge and experience, we’ll help. As a Woody Financial Group Financial Representative, it is up to you to define your financial career any way you want, and it is up to us to provide you with the tools and support you need to truly have it all.
• Provide sound financial recommendations to help insure financial security for clients, and possess the capability to move clients to take action and implement said recommendations.
• Act as an advocate for your clients; commitment to enhance, enrich and serve client base.
• Learn and implement existing client resource tools, and employ cutting edge financial strategies to grow and develop long lasting, value based client relationships.
• Commitment to engage in a career long process of ongoing training and education to acquire above average skill and knowledge of all financial products and services where applicable to changing economic conditions and market shifts.
• Expand a business practice by use of effective prospecting and referral based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within a targeted market niche.
• Learn best selling skills practices and/or willingness to improve/develop existing sales skills
Sign up for an interview through your Careers for Tigers account or call 628-4260 for more information.