Get Involved by Volunteering!
The College of Business and Entrepreneurship is always looking for alumni, employers and friends to help us link theory with practice. If you would like to give back to your COBE, feel free to contact us at email@example.com , call us at (785) 628-5339, or complete the form linked below.
Some of the ways you and your organization could become involved include:
- Our students are looking for mentors to help them further their careers by providing needed advice from business professionals like you.
- Classroom Teaching
- Providing real-world experience in the classroom for our students is always appreciated and links theory to practice.
- As the Kansas state budget increasingly gets tighter in the public sector, we welcome your contributions to the College of Business and Entrepreneurship. If you have a particular area of interest, feel free to contact us to ensure that your contributions are directed accordingly. Contact Gloria Mlinek at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (785) 628-5339.
- The Management Development Center is always looking to expand internship opportunities for our students. If your company has an internship program or is looking for interns, we have great students who are eager to work hard for you. Please contact Kyle Stone at email@example.com or call (785) 628-5503.
- Event and Program Volunteers
- We can always use your expertise, help, and labor to make our events even more special. Become engaged as a speaker, event helper, contributor, or by taking part in many of the other volunteer opportunities that exist for alumni at the College of Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Small Business Development
- Share your expertise and insight with entrepreneurial companies. Work with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), the Management Development Center (MDC), the Entrepreneurial Club or Fort Hays State University to help western Kansas improve its entrepreneurial environment.
- Student Recruitment
- The COBE seeks alumni ambassadors who are willing to help with student recruitment. We are especially interested in establishing a worldwide network of undergraduate and graduate alumni to promote our business programs.