Consulting Services that Move Your Organization Forward
Through the Management Development Center, get your organization connected to distinguished faculty,
scholars and practitioners who are dedicated to helping you address some of your most pressing and critical business needs.
We offer your organization consulting support in areas such as:
- Employee development
- Human resource management
- Financial management
- Sales & marketing
- Customer service
- Management practices
- Organizational performance
- Strategic planning
- Market planning & research
- Web development
- Business technology & information systems
Organizational and Staff Needs Assessments
Conducting a thorough needs assessment is great way to get to the core of challenges and opportunities facing your organization's personnel and provide a road map for continuous improvement. Using knowledgeable and experienced consultants, you can:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of business performance and personnel management concerns
- Receive a comprehensive report that outlines your organization's most pressing training needs, special requirements, how best to allocate available resources, and potential training methods
If desired, your assessment team can conduct focus group sessions and use a variety of other means to gather industry-wide or customer data to augment its findings.
Get More Information
To learn more about the consulting services available through the Management Development Center, complete the online consulting services request form, or contact Sabrina William, MDC Director, at (785) 628-4124 or email@example.com.