Student Advisory Council
To connect current, future and past students in meaningful experiences and opportunities to engage in networking and collaboration; To assist the College of Business and Entrepreneurship in regards to student recruitment, retention, and engagement; To assist in increasing the awareness of the College amongst current Fort Hays State University faculty, staff, and students; To provide for the administration an opportunity to voice students opinions and concerns in a productive and respectful manner.
- Provide an open forum for innovation and changes at the COBE.
- Enhance the visibility and augment the reputation of the COBE on campus and in the community.
- Be a supporting resource for prospective and incoming students.
- Take a leadership role in activities that recognize business and leadership student achievements and promote the College of Business and Entrepreneurship
Benefits of SAC Membership
To the student:
- Opportunity to network with other COBE student leaders
- Engage in meaningful activities that improve COBE and FHSU
- Get to know your COBE faculty members on a more personal basis
- Improve your leadership, relationship building, and teamwork skills
- Meet future COBE students, current alumni, and members of the FHSU community
To the College of Business & Entrepreneurship:
- Learn more about students’ needs, opinions, and ideas
- Engage current students in meaningful activities that improves the College’s presence & visibility amongst it’s constituents
- Utilize student’s impressive skill sets to provide resources for the College
- Provide an outlet to improve student’s extra-curricular opportunities
Student Advisory Council Charter, Revised October 2007