The Professional Educator takes diversity into consideration when valuing professional and ethical standards based on the behaviors consistent with professional education roles in the following areas.
- Is highly sensitive to and demonstrates respect for student differences.
- Engages in and reflects on professional learning opportunities.
- Assumes professional education roles in areas such as attire, preparation, punctuality, appropriate language usage, communication skills, and/or interpersonal relationships.
- Advocates, models, and teaches safe, legal, and ethical uses of digital information and technology.
- Exhibits the dispositions toward practice and implementation of education pedagogy.