Speech and Language Services
Faculty and clinical students provide assessment, intervention, collaboration and consultation to people of all ages who have difficulty
communicating. The Herndon Clinic serves many individuals, including:
- Preschoolers with speech and language delays.
- Adults with communication disorders due to stroke and/or head injury.
- Children and adults with language-based reading problems (such as dyslexia).
- Adults and children with hearing loss.
- Individuals with significant communication needs such as autism, cerebral palsy, etc.
Speech Sound Disorders |
Adult Neurogenic Disorders
Communication (AAC) |
Speech and Language Services |
Contact Us |
Northwest Kansas Stroke and Neuro Support Group |