Sorority Recruitment Registration
Sororities at Fort Hays State University utilize a formal recruitment process that takes place the first week of classes.
This year's formal recruitment will be held August 16 - August 21. During this time, women interested in joining sororities have the chance to meet current sorority women, learn about each organization, and tour their housing facilities. Sorority recruitment is open to all FHSU women who are enrolled as full-time students.
You must register to participate in sorority recruitment. There is a $25 fee to participate in recruitment which includes activities, snacks, and a recruitment t-shirt.
What information do I need to register for sorority recruitment?
Before you begin your registration through Campus Director, be sure to have the following handy:
- Credit/Debit card to pay $25 registration fee (fee can also be paid by check or cash to FHSU Panhellenic Council)
- High School and/or College GPA
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- Primary Contact Information
- Permanent and College Addresses
- Name and Contact Information for two References
- Self Portrait (optional)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.