Lotus Notes Traveler Setup for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
- Open your Internet browser (Safari) and tap the address bar.
- Go to the FHSU Traveler download website: https://tiger.fhsu.edu/servlet/traveler.
- You will be prompted for a username and password. Enter your Lotus Notes username and your Lotus Notes Internet password.
- Tap the Configure your Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch link.
- Enter your Lotus Notes username as your login name.
- Enter your Lotus Notes e-mail address and tap Generate.
- Tap the Install button.
- An Install Profile pop-up window will appear on the iPhone screen. It will warn you that installing this profile will change settings on your iPhone. Since that is what you want, tap the Install Now button.
- If you have a passcode on your phone, it will ask for it. Enter your passcode and tap Next.
- Enter your Lotus Notes Internet password and tap Next.
- When complete, you will see a Profile Installed screen. At that point your iPhone is set up and ready to use.
NOTE: Lotus Notes Traveler will sync e-mail, calendar and contacts by default.
View PDF of iOS (iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch) setup with screenshots. View using Adobe Reader (Free)