Lotus Notes Traveler Setup for Windows Mobile
- Bring up your Internet browser to download the software
- Navigate to http://tiger.fhsu.edu/servlet/traveler.
- You will be prompted for a username and password. Login with your Lotus Notes username and your Lotus Notes Internet password. Tap the Configure your Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1/6.5 link.
- At the Download prompt select Yes to download the .cab file.
- The application LotusInstaller.cab will start the install automatically.
- When asked to agree to the License Agreement tap Accept.
- Tap Next to download and install the full application.
- Enter the Server: tiger.fhsu.edu
- User ID: your Lotus Notes ID
- Password: your Lotus Notes Internet (iNotes) password
- Tap Next.
- After downloading, you will again be prompted to Install; go ahead and do this.
- You will have some options as to what you want to sync and where you want to store the data. For most individuals, the default is fine. Just tap Finish.
- You should receive a status message stating that the Configuration was successful. Tap Finish.
- Your phone should start syncing immediately. It may take 10 minutes or more the first time it syncs. Don’t panic if it seems to be taking quite awhile. After the first sync, updates occur on their own and should be nearly immediate.
NOTE: Lotus Traveler will create two new icons for you, Lotus Traveler and Traveler Lookup. They are yellow-orange in color and are used instead of the standard Mail and Contacts icons on the Windows device.