TigerTracks is Fort Hays State University's Web portal. TigerTracks provides centralized single sign-on access to student e-mail, the Blackboard course delivery system, announcements, and other FHSU Online Services through your own customizable homepage!
The Online Services section of TigerTracks provides access to the TigerEnroll system, class schedules, advisor contact information, financial aid status, grades, personal contact and emergency notification information, and more!
When can I access services that use the TigerTracks login?
The following services are automatically provided after a student has applied for admission to Fort Hays State University. Under normal processing conditions, these services will become available within one business day.
- The TigerTracks portal (tigertracks.fhsu.edu). Online Services (located in the portal) provides access to the TigerEnroll system, class schedules, advisor contact information, financial aid status, grades, personal contact and emergency notification information, and more! At this time, access will be available for all services in the portal, except the Blackboard course delivery system.
- Student e-mail accounts. To access FHSU e-mail, log in to the portal and click on the FHSU Mail tab. View information about Learning FHSU Mail.
- On-campus wireless Internet access. View information about using wireless Internet access.
- Access to computers in on-campus labs. View information about using on-campus computer labs.
- Ethernet (wired) Internet access in residence hall rooms. The TigerTracks login is used to register the connection. View information about obtaining an Ethernet connection in a residence hall room.
The following services are automatically provided after a student has finalized enrollment (completed payment of tuition and fees) for the first time. These accounts are created after FHSU's student system rolls over to the new semester (after processing has been completed for the previous semester). They should be available within one week before classes begin, under normal processing conditions. If you have not yet finalized your enrollment, please allow at least two business days after payment for processing.
- Blackboard course delivery accounts. To access the Blackboard course delivery system, log in to the portal and click on the Blackboard link. Enrolled courses are loaded into student Blackboard accounts by the first day of classes each semester. If a student adds a course after that date, the course will be automatically loaded into the account by noon on the next business day after enrollment (payment) has been completed for that course. View Blackboard Frequently Asked Questions.
- Access to restricted Library Resources from off-campus. Access to this service remains available while a student is currently enrolled. View information about accessing restricted Library Resources.
If you are unable to access these services after completing these activities and allowing for the necessary processing time, please contact us.
Back to Top