Upcoming Blackboard Operations
Last updated: 05/15/2015
The following message includes important dates and helpful resources related to Blackboard Shells operations. Please make necessary preparations for your Blackboard courses accordingly. If you have any questions about the information below, please contact CTELT at (785) 628-4194 or e-mail at email@example.com
1) This new system upgrade will NOT bring a new user interface to Blackboard. We will only get new tools, features and get some software bugs resolved.
Please consider looking at this summary of the new features and improvements coming to Bb:
We have updated the handouts and tutorials that will be reflected in our website during the system upgrade. We will also schedule our training and workshops around the new tools and features to get the most out of them.
3) Course Copy and/or Merge requests (for both Fall and Summer 2015 semesters) are being accepted and proceeded starting from 04/02/2015 at 8:00 AM CT
3) Course Removal Start Date: September 1st, 2015: Shell to Be Removed are of courses taught before August 2014
4) Student auto enrollment in your Bb course shells will begin as follow:
- 05/29/2015 for Summer 2015 (U2015) semester.
- 08/14/2015 for Fall 2015 (F2015) semester