Kelly Center Banner

Welcome to the Disability Student Services Office!

Disability Graduate

Were you on an IEP in high school?
Have you recently had surgery or broken an arm or leg?
Are you taking online classes and have a documented disability?

The Disability Student Services (DSS) Office is here to help! 

You can request accommodations for your academic classes and receive academic support as a student at Fort Hays State University.  Accommodations and services are provided to you when you bring in documentation of your disability. 

Please visit our pages on getting access, accommodations, scholarships, and resources to learn about the services the Disability Student Services offers.

And remember, when you work with DSS you do not need to worry about others finding out. Our services are confidential.

Back to top