Welcome to the Finance Club!
Who We Are
The FHSU Finance Club:
- is open to finance majors for academic, community service, and fund-raising activities.
- strives to assist in the professional, educational, and social development of college students interested in finance.
- encourages interaction between the business sector, faculty, and students at FHSU.
- travels annually to tour financial organizations in different cities.
- meets at least once a month to work on upcoming activities or listen to a guest speaker.
What We Do
Financial Management Association
Students in the Finance Club can join the Financial Management Association (FMA), a professional organization of financial executives, analysts, professors, and students who live around the world.
Financial Planning Association
Students in the Finance Club can also join the Financial Planning Association (FPA), a national organization which gives you access to a combination of networking and educational opportunities in the financial planning community.
Tiger Financial Advisors
The Finance Club offers free financial advice to FHSU students through a new service called Tiger Financial Advisors. Tiger Financial Advisors is a student help center offering free financial counseling in the following areas: monthly budgets, credit cards, building credit, credit scores, auto loans, IRAs, checking account reconciliation, financial aid, and student loans.
Every year the Finance Club works a booth at the Oktoberfest celebration and sells turkey legs and Oktoberfest souvenirs to help raise money for club trips.
$15 for the academic year or $10 for a semester
Send payment to:
Department of Economics, Finance, and Accounting
Fort Hays State University
600 Park Street, Hays, KS 67601