2014-2015 Season Ticket Information
A set of tickets consists of one ticket to each of the eight Encore Series performances.
Season Ticket Prices
General Public: $165 (Reserved: $190)
Senior Citizen (age 65+): $150 (Reserved: $175)
Children (ages 5-17): $90 (Reserved: $115)
FHSU Student: $50 (Reserved: $60)
Fort Hays State University Students:
Each student must provide proof that activity fees have been paid. Student status will be verified. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. ONE SET PER STUDENT!
FHSU Faculty and Staff:
ONE $15 discount per household maybe deducted from the categories designated by the asterisk for FHSU full-time faculty & staff.
For additional information, call 785-628-4664 or 785-628-5308.
Season Ticket Advantages:
- Season Ticket holders are guaranteed the same seats year after year with the opportunity to upgrade or change locations if more desirable seats become available. As our subscription base grows, you can rest assured that your seats will be yours as long as you renew each year.
- Season tickets save you 25% over individual ticket prices.
Your name will be listed in each program as a supporter of the performing arts. You will be listed under your subscription category.
Season ticket holders from the previous season are given first priority on seat locations for the next season.
- You will see world-class performances for much lower prices than you would pay for the same performances in a larger urban area.
- Encore Series season subscribers and Friends of Encore are eligible for an income tax deduction as allowable by law.
- Season subscribers have first opportunity to purchase tickets for additional events presented by the Special Events Committee.
- If your tickets are lost, they will be replaced quickly and conveniently at no cost to you.
- Season ticket sales will be limited to 900. Order yours early.
- Reserved and unreserved seats are available (see diagram on seating page).
- Subscribers from last season have first choice in reserving seats. After that, ticket orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The priority deadline for 2014-2015 season ticket holders to have first seating preference is August 29, 2014. All season tickets go on sale the same day.
- If you wish to sit next to particular people, please make sure that you note their names on your order form and that all parties return their orders together.
- FHSU Students: Student status will be checked to receive the specially priced tickets. These tickets may not be used by non-students or transferred.
- A senior citizen is aged 65+.
- Children are aged 5-17.
All children must have tickets. Tickets may not be purchased for children four and under. Please use your discretion in deciding if programs are suitable for children 5-17 years of age.