> Campus Buildings
Highlighting academic and residential buildings on the Fort Hays State University campus, the following pages give a brief history of each building. Information was taken from files in the Facilities Planning office and from Dr. James L. Forsythe's book, The First 75 Years, A History of Fort Hays State University, 1902-1977.
Although copies of this book are no longer available for purchase, Dr. Forsythe's subsequent book, Lighthouse on the Plains, Fort Hays State University, 1902-2002, records additional historical information about the growth and development of Fort Hays State University. The Lighthouse on the Plains may be purchased at the Fort Hays State University Alumni office in either a paperback or a hard-cover edition. For further information about purchasing The Lighthouse on the Plains, visit http://www.goforthaysstate.com/historybook. Permission was received from Dr. James L. Forsythe to use historical information from these books.
Copyright © 2009-2012 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.