FHSU Family Weekend
April 7-8, 2017
Lil' Siblings Weekend
Residential Life and the Office of Transition & Student Conduct welcomes Lil' Sibs to the Fort Hays State University campus. As this is a joint event, both on-campus and off-campus students and their siblings are invited to participate. However, only on-campus students will be able to stay in the residence halls overnight with their siblings.
Participation in Siblings Weekend is FREE! If you wish to order a Lil' Sibs T-shirt, however, there is a $10 cost. For the safety of all our students and their siblings, we ask that you please fill out the registration form and liability waiver located HERE. Only siblings/guests who have turned in a signed registration form and liability waiver by the registration deadline, March 28, 2017, will be allowed to participate in the weekend events. Residents and their siblings should check in at the registration table in McMindes Hall lobby from 5:00 - 7:00 pm on Friday, April 7.
Friday, April 7, 2017:
- 4:00 - 6:30 pm ~ Dinner with your sibling in McMindes Cafe'. All residents with a meal plan have guest passes to the dining hall. Additional meals can be purchased if necessary.
- 5:00 - 7:30 pm ~ Registration in the McMindes Front Lobby
- 6:30 - 8:00 pm ~ Victor E. Tiger Photo Booth in McMindes Tiger Pride Room
- 8:00 - 9:30 pm ~ Movie Night in McMindes 2R - join us to watch "Sing". Blankets & pillows welcome!
Saturday, April 8, 2017:
- 9:00 - 10:30 am ~ Campus Scavenger Hunt, McMindes Lobby
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ~ Brunch, Black & Gold Room, Memorial Union 2nd Floor (register through Spring Family Reunion)
- 11:00 am ~ Spring Family Home Football Game, Lewis Field
- 12:30 pm ~ First Year Scholar Recognition, Cody Commons, Memorial Union lower level (register through Spring Family Reunion)
- 1:00 - 3:00 pm ~ Open Swim, Cunningham Hall
- 1:30 pm ~ Tau Sigma Transfer Student Honor Society Induction, Cody Commons, Memorial Union lower level (register through Spring Family Reunion)
- 2:00 - 4:00 pm ~ Tie Dye, McMindes Hall
- 3:30 - 5:30 pm ~ Sibs Got Talent, Chuck's Place, Wiest Hall
- 6:00 pm ~ Tiger Home Baseball Game, Larks Park (4th & Oak Street)
- 7:00 - 8:30 pm ~ Event TBD