||The U.S. Department of Education awards Federal Pell Grants. Pell Grants do not need to be repaid. The amount awarded will depend on the following factors:
- The student's Expected Family Contribution, EFC, determined by information submitted on the FAFSA
- The number of hours enrolled per term
- Undergraduate, degree-seeking student at FHSU
- Seeking a first bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated need, based on the Expected Family Contribution from the FAFSA
- Complete the FAFSA for the year in which you intend to receive aid.