||Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG) are awarded to students with exceptional financial need and give priority to students who receive Pell Grants. An FSEOG does not need to be repaid. This grant is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis depending upon when the FAFSA was submitted and processed.
- Undergraduate, degree-seeking student at FHSU
- Seeking a first bachelor's degree
- An enrollment level of at least half-time at FHSU
- Demonstrate a certain amount of need, based on the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from the FAFSA
- Complete the FAFSA for the year in which you intend to receive aid before the priority deadline of March 1st.