Kansas Comprehensive Grant
Financial Assistance Office
Kansas Comprehensive Grants (KCG) are state-funded and awarded to Kansas resident students with the greatest amount of need. A KCG does not need to be repaid. This grant is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis depending upon when the FAFSA was submitted and processed.
- Be a Kansas resident student
- Full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student at FHSU
- Seeking a first bachelor's degree
- Have not received KCG for eight prior semesters
- Demonstrate a certain amount of need, based on the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from the FAFSA
- Complete the FAFSA for the year in which you intend to receive aid before the KCG priority deadline of April 1st.