National statistics show that students who participate in fraternity or sorority life form long-lasting relationships with friends and with their university, serve in more leadership roles on campus, and, on the average, strive to obtain a higher grade point average. Being a member of a fraternity or sorority is one of the best ways for you to get involved on campus, make new friends, and enrich your college experience.
Being part of a Greek organization provides many benefits such as:
- A social environment that fosters lifetime friendships.
- Academic standards that produce excellence both in and outside of the classroom.
- Activities that empower you to be the best version of yourself.
- Leadership opportunities that provide you with valuable experiences for the world after college.
- Service opportunities to help those in need and give back to the community.
Read about our Community Pillars. Find answers to your Frequently Asked Questions and learn About the Fraternities and Sororities on our campus.
Contact us if you have any questions!