Certificate in Business Information Systems
This certificate will give you a greater understanding of information systems. It’s designed for those who don’t have, and aren’t pursuing, an information systems degree.
It will help you:
- Incorporate information technology into your current position
- Oversee the information technology function in your area
- Collaborate with information systems professionals to create opportunities for greater productivity and efficiency
Available on campus and online.
Courses (15 Credit Hours)
- MIS 304 Management Information Systems
- MIS 315 Enterprise Resource Planning
- MIS 330 Business Intelligence
- MIS 602 Information System Design & Analysis
- MIS 640 Advanced Management Information Systems
No grade lower than a “C” will be accepted toward the certificate. All courses must be taken for credit.
How to Claim Your Certificate
After completing your courses:
For questions about course offerings, contact the Department of Informatics at (785) 628-5373 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.