Certificate in Mobile Application Development
With the rise of the App Economy, mobile application development has seen major growth. This certificate will prepare you to create applications for mobile devices that run on different operating systems.
Courses (12 Credit Hours)
- MIS 673 Problem in MIS: Android Application Development
- INT 678 Seminar in INT: Mobile Application Development
- INT 678 Seminar in INT: Capstone: Mobile Application Development
- INT 678 Seminar in INT: iOS
- or PHYS 608 Special Topics: Introduction to iOS Programming (if taken before Fall 2014)
No grade lower than a “C” will be accepted toward the certificate. All courses must be taken for credit.
How to Claim Your Certificate
After completing your courses:
For questions about course offerings, contact the Department of Informatics at (785) 628-5373 or send an email to email@example.com.