Certificate in Web Development
This certificate is for those who seek the skills to create high-end websites for e-commerce, data services, internet organizational workflow, multi-media distribution and other areas. It includes courses in design and coding.
Available on campus and online.
Courses (15 Credit Hours)
- INT 250 Introduction to Web Development
- INT 650 Interactive Systems Design
- INT 651 Advanced Web Development
- INT 653 Web Scripting Languages
- INT 654 Introduction to Web-Enabled Databases: MySQL
No grade lower than a “C” will be accepted toward the certificate. All courses must be taken for credit.
How to Claim Your Certificate
After completing your courses:
- Submit the Intent to Complete a Certificate in Web Development online.
- Submit a printed Intent to Complete a Certificate in Web Development (PDF) to the Department of Informatics.
If you have questions about course offerings, contact the Department of Informatics at (785) 628-5373, or send an email to email@example.com.