Certificate in E-Commerce Web Development
This certificate is for those who seek the skills to create e-commerce websites. It will introduce you to the fundamentals of e-commerce strategy and marketing.
Available on campus and online.
Courses (15 hours)
- INT 250 Introduction to Web Development
- INT 651 Advanced Web Development
- INT 652 Intensive Web Development
And choose from two (undergraduate) or three (graduate) of these:
- INT 650 Interactive Systems Design
- INT 654 Introduction to Web-Enabled Databases: MySQL
- INT 658 Law of Cyberspace
- INT 678 Seminar in INT: Beginning Mobile Applications Development
- INT 678 Seminar in INT: Web Security
No grade lower than a “C” will be accepted toward the certificate. All courses must be taken for credit.
How to Claim Your Certificate
After completing your courses:
If you have questions about course offerings, contact the Department of Informatics at (785) 628-5373, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.