International Student Services
Immigration Information for International Students

Do you have immigration questions? We have the answers! The International Student Services Office can provide you information regarding immigration and can assist and counsel you in the following topics:

  • Maintaining your F-1 or J-1 status
  • F-1 Program Extension
  • F-1 Reinstatement to student status
  • Off-campus work authorization
  • Optional Practical Training
  • Curricular Practical Training
  • For information or questions regarding any immigration issues, please contact the International Student Services Office.