Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > 3 Point Contest
There will be men's and women's
1. Numbers will be drawn to determine the
order of participation.
2. There will be three rounds. Round three
will be the final round.
3. In the first round, each participant will
shoot their best of 15 three point shots under 45 seconds.
4. The top eight finishers will move on to
the second round. Round two will involve the same number
of shots within 45 seconds. In the event of a tie, both
participants will move on to the third round and final round.
5. The top four finishers from round two will
advance to the third and final round. These four participants
will again shoot the best of 15 three-point shots under
a 45 second time limit. In the event of a tie, to determine
a winner, each participant will shoot 15 three-pointers
under the 45 second time limit to determine a final winner.
6. Each round the scores will be dropped and
all contestants will start at equal.