Basketball - 1 on 1
1. There will be two divisions,
6 ft. tall and over and under 6 ft. tall.
2. Games are played to 11 points.
3. Best two out of three games wins.
4. At the beginning of each game, player will
flip a coin and the winner will have first out.
5. There is a 30 minute time limit. If games
are not completed, the participant with the most points
is crowned the winner. In the event of a tie, the next point
6. Each player is allowed one time-out per
7. Each made basket will count as 1 point.
Those made behind the 3 point line count as 2 points.
8. There are no shooting fouls.
9. Only a league supervisor will be provided
- call your own fouls.
10. The ball will always be checked at the
3 point line.
11. This is a half court game.
12. You do not have to win by two points.
13. This will be a double elimination tournament.
14. This is not make it take it. Loser of
point will take the ball out.