Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > Basketball 2 On 2
1.There will be a limit of 3
players per roster. A minimum of 2 players must start and
finish the game.
2. This is a 2 on 2, double elimination basketball
3. A game will be played to 11 points, no
time limit. All made 3 point shots will count as 2 points,
and all other field goals will count at one point.
4. Winners will move along the bracket as
will one-time losers. The brackets will allow one time losers
the opportunity to play back for a chance at the finals
providing they don't fall into a second loss.
5. Teams will call their own fouls and the
ball will be checked up behind the 3 point line on every
change of possession.
6. Only a league supervisor will be provided.
All scores will be reported to him/her immediately.
7. This a a half-court game.
8. Each team will be allowed one short time-out
per half. Time-outs must be less than 30 seconds.
9. Every foul beyond 4 team fouls will count
as 1 point for the opponent.
10. There are no shooting fouls.