Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > Coloring Contest
1. This contest is open to all.
2. You must color the drawing
provided for the contest.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. You may use your method of
coloring. (water colors, colored pencils, markers, or crayons).
5. Must be the work of person
submitting entry, no help from adults/parents.
6. Participants or guardian of
the participant must fill out the FHSU Individual/Dual entry
form. Please include the age of the participant.
7. Entry must be mailed to:
8. Your entry must be postmarked by February 21, 2005.
9. Coloring will be judged on neatness and originality
- be creative!
10. A committee of 5 will judge the entries.
11. A prize will be awarded to the winner of each age division.
Entry must be made in the proper division:
Copyright © 2009-2012 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.