Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > Cut-Throat Racquetball
1. This is a three person game.
2. Order of service is determined by a lag
3. Service will follow the same rotation once
it is established by lag.
4. Points can only be scored by server.
5. Once the ball is served the game becomes
2 on 1, the server against the other two players.
6. All other AARA rules apply.
7. Games are played to 15 points.
8. Champions will be played the best 2 out
of 3 games.
9. Games do not have to be won by two points.
10. Players will draw names into pools of
11. From the first round, the top 9 players
will advance to the second round.
12. From the second round, the top 6 players
will advance to the semi-finals.
13. From the semi-finals, 3 players will go
to the finals.
14. In case of a tie, the following criteria
will be used: