Cut-Throat Racquetball Tournament
1. This is a three person game.
2. Order of service is determined by a lag
3. Service will follow the same rotation once
it is established by lag.
4. Points can only be scored by server.
5. Once the ball is served the game becomes
2 on 1, the server against the other two players.
6. All other AARA rules apply.
7. Games are played to 15 points.
8. Champions will be played the best 2 out
of 3 games.
9. Games do not have to be won by two points.
10. Players will draw names into pools of
11. From the first round, the top 9 players
will advance to the second round.
12. From the second round, the top 6 players
will advance to the semi-finals.
13. From the semi-finals, 3 players will go
to the finals.
14. In case of a tie, the following criteria
will be used:
- Place finished in last pool.
- Total points from previous rounds.
- Fewest points scored against them in previous rounds.
- A game to 5 will determine who is to advance if still a tie. (Note: This 5 point game is not to be counted as
total points in case of another tie.)