NFL/NCAA Football Pool
1. This event is open to all divisions.
2. Sheets containing a variety of NFL and
NCAA games will be available weekly in the IM-REC office
and also in the University Leader. Pools will be available
on Tuesday morning by noon. Only one pool per week per person.
3. Participants should mark the teams they
think will win the weekly match-ups. The person who picks
the most number of correct games will determine the winner.
4. Ties will be broken using a tie-breaker
at the bottom of the sheet. Participants write down what
they believe will be the score of the Monday night game.
The person whose score is closest to the Monday night game
will win the tie.
5. Entries will be due by noon on Friday,
unless there is a Wednesday or Thursday night game.
6. There will be an "All Bowl" pool
following collegiate season.
7. Weekly winners will receive Intramural
Championship T-shirts, and the overall winner will receive
1. Each week, participants will be asked to
choose one team who they believe will win that week. Participants
will only be allowed to pick one team once in a season.
2. Teams will be recorded week by week, and
an overall winner will be chosen when all participants have