Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > Free Throw Contest
1. Numbers will be drawn to determine the
order of participation.
2. There will be three rounds. Round three
will be the final round.
3. In the first round, each participant will
shoot until the contestant misses two shots.
4. The top eight finishers will move to the
second round. In the event of a tie, both participants will
move to the second round.
5. The top four finishers from round two will
move to the final round. In the event of a tie, both participants
will have a head to head shoot off.
6. Each round participants will shoot until
they miss twice. If a contestant makes 20 shots without
missing twice, they will advance into the next round (except
for the final round).
Copyright © 2009-2012 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.