Remote Control Boat Races
1. This event
will produce four winners:
- Obstacle Course Winner
- Head-to-Head Winner
- Overall Winner
- Private Boat Owner Entry Winner
Obstacle Course Race:
2. A course will be set up by the Intramural G.A.
3. All participants will race against the
4. The course will consist of numerous obstacles
and gates to test your boating skills.
5. Improper maneuvering through any obstacle
will result in a three-second time penalty.
6. Each Rubber duck hit along the way will
result in a one-second time penalty.
7. The boater with the quickest time will
be the winner.
8. Participants will be drawn into a double elimination
9. Head-to-Head races will
take place until a champion is crowned.
10. Bumping of boats is
permitted, with the stipulation, you break it you buy it.
Overall Winner will be decided
In case of a tie, there will be a head-to-head
race between the leading participants.
Private Boat Owner
12. The same course and rules will apply;
however, private boat owners will race other private boat
owners, while Im-Rec boat racers will race other Im-Rec