Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > Slam Dunk
1. Numbers will be drawn to determine
the order of participation. Participants may not use their
2. The smaller NCAA women's ball will be used.
3. No sticky substances are allowed on the
4. There will be 3 rounds. Round 3 will be
5. Each participant will get 3 dunks per round.
6. The top eight finishers will move to the
second round. In the event of a tie, both participants will
move onto the second round.
7. The top four finishers will move to the
final round. In the event of a tie, both participants will
move to the final round.
8. There will be three judges who will score
the dunks. Scores will be based on style, creativeness,
degree of difficulty, and miss/made.
9. One replacement dunk will be allowed per
round for a missed attempt. Scores will range from 1-10
points and will be added for each round.
10. Each round, the scores will be dropped
and each contestant will start equally.
11. Hanging on the rim will result in a 10
12. A maximum of five points can be given
for a missed dunk.
13. Each contestant will be allowed one missed
dunk and one retry per round, 4 attempts for 3 dunks.
Copyright © 2009-2012 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.