Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > Tennis
1. All tournaments are double
2. You must furnish your own racquet and two
balls of championship (USTA) condition.
3. Official tennis rules will apply. There
will be no officials, players must call their own lines.
4. A match will consist of the best 2 out
of 3 sets.
5. When the score is tied at 6-6, use the
following rules for the nine point tie breaker:
6. All matches will be played by the given
time frame or the participant(s) will be assumed forfeited.
7. All matches will be played behind Cunningham
8. A participant in the doubles tournament
may not change their partner after their first match has
9. All match results should be reported to
the Intramural Office.
10. In order to reduce stagnation of play,
be sure your time commitments permit availability for the
duration of the tournament before entering.