Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Activities > Washers
1. Boards will be placed 12 feet apart
2. The first team to score 21 points win. Teams must win by 2 points.
3. Washer boards will consist of three holes.
4. A washer that lands in the top (farthest) hole will be worth three (3) points.
5. A washer that lands in the middle hole will be worth two (2) points.
6. A washer that lands in the bottom hole will result in negative (-1) point.
7. A washer that lands anywhere on the board and not hanging off the bottom or sides will be worth one (1) point.
8. Every washer thrown will score if it lands in a hole or stays on the board.
Copyright © 2009-2012 Fort Hays State University • 600 Park Street, Hays, Kansas 67601–4099 • 785–628–FHSU (3478) Contact Webmaster with any questions or comments concerning this Web site.