Kansas Center For Innovative Education
Do you or your staff need professional development hours or credit hours for recertification? Do you or those you supervise need to enhance your content knowledge? The Kansas Center for Innovative Education (KCIE) provides workshops that are tailored to specific educational needs and that showcase the ever-changing nature of education technology. KCIE:
- Provides workshops
- Partners with surrounding school districts to provide teacher in-services
- Creates customized or tailored workshops for districts
KCIE Summer 2015 Workshops
- Do you need professional development hours or credit hours for recertification?
- Are you wanting to enhance your content knowledge?
- KCIE is offering 8 workshops Summer 2015…
- Google Basics for Beginners – Level 1, June 1
- ESOL Methods/ Assessment, June 8 and 9
- Literacy Integration through Technical and Twin Texts, June 10
- Classroom Management Strategies: Research-Based Support for You, June 12
- ESOL Linguistics, June 15 ,16 and 17
- ESOL Praxis Test Preparation, June 18
- Google: Beyond the Basics – Level 2, June 22
- Becoming a Google Educator: Certification Prep – Level 3, July 20
Morning refreshments, lunch and materials are included in the cost
FHSU tuition is in addition to the KCIE registration fee
KCIE at FHSU: Forward thinking. World Ready.
KCIE is an outreach agent within the College of Education and Technology. We develop, implement, and administer credit and non-credit courses and workshops to supplement and expand professional development opportunities. Our mission is to provide quality instructional methodologies for education that are accessible through flexible learning environments.
KCIE tailors the workshops to your needs in a one-day workshop, a series of workshops, or via online programs. Whether you are furthering your education or finding new ways to apply content to your subject area, our workshops target undergraduates and professionals in the field of pre-K-12 to help further develop content knowledge in the classroom. The workshops, seminars and graduate courses are offered at your location, in Hays, KS, or virtually to meet your specific needs.
Read what previous participants say about KCIE workshops.
Check us out on Facebook!
Dr. Lorie Cook-Benjamin