Kelly Center Academic Success Programs
College course work can be challenging. Sometimes you may need extra help with understanding textbook material and course concepts. Academic Success Programs offers free peer tutoring to help you strengthen your skills and ultimately improve your classroom performance. Our tutors are available to help with most General Education courses including math, science, foreign language, English and other subjects.
Some of The Reasons You Should Consider Taking Advantage of Free Tutoring:
- You are struggling with a particular course concept.
- You are performing poorly on assignments.
- You need a second opinion.
- You need a refresher on essential skills and knowledge needed for a specific course.
- You want to improve your classroom performance.
- You have an upcoming test and want to ensure you understand the material.
- You want to improve your grade in the course.
- You want insight from a student who has "been there, done that" and passed the class.
- You just need help for any reason!
List of General Education Courses Tutored
Learn More About Our Peer Tutors
Successful Tutoring Guidelines
Important Information on Composition Tutoring