Search the Online Catalog
Library Services for Virtual College Students
Virtual Services email
Distance Education Services Librarian
- Research Help Desk by phone or email (785.628.5283 / email@example.com). This includes limited research and literature searches with approval of your professor. We can “walk you through” searching the databases or online catal
- Ask a Librarian Online Chat: http://libanswers.fhsu.edu
- Online Catalog is a list of all books, periodical titles, government documents, videos, and CD’s owned by Forsyth library. You can also search for articles within some of our online databases.
- Online Databases contain articles or article citations on virtually every topic, from journals, newspapers, and magazines, most of which are not freely available on the web.
- Full-text electronic books which can be read online
- Research Subject Guides contain the best databases, journals, reference books, citation guides and more, tailored to a specific subject or discipline
- Off Campus Access to most Forsyth Library electronic resources is restricted to authorized users (FHSU faculty, students, staff). If you are off-campus and select a restricted resource you will be directed to the FHSU Secure Authorization page. Enter you TigerTracks username and password. That’s it. You are authenticated! If you are already logged-in to TigerTracks or Blackboard you are already authenticated.
The staff of Forsyth Library would like to welcome you to the FHSU family. Forsyth Library maintains a Virtual Services department for Fort Hays State University Virtual College students. If you are enrolled in courses through the FHSU Virtual College, you can receive services to support your studies. We are happy to assist you in any way we can. Once you have set up Off Campus Access, you have access to the same materials as the students on campus.
*** If you have any questions about accessing or using library resources, please contact 785.628.4434 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to top